8/31/2010

New Exhibitor Harley Dougherty - Chainsaw Artist

Mr Dougherty will be demonstrating his chainsaw carving art during the 2010 Honey Festival. His booth will be located on Broadway, near the Food Booths. Come out and see this amazing artist!




Bio:  I was born and raised in Menifee Co. next to the Red River Gorge. After high school went to the US Army and KY Army National Guard and served in the Gulf War. 








I started carving with a chainsaw almost five years ago. This year I have qualified to carve in a World Championship Chainsaw Carving competition that will be held in Minnesota.  www.ccsaw.com   




You can also see some of my work on myspace/kychainsawcarver  




I really enjoy carving North America wildlife. I have a wonderful wife, Melody, that has supported my dream of making this my career.         


 Harley








No comments: